High Speed Broadband for as low as $9.95
Providing local school students with the Internet tools they need to reach their full potential, BT Edu-Net offers high-speed Internet service to qualified families at a significantly reduced price of either $9.99 or $19.99/month
To be eligible, your family must meet the following criteria:
- Live in a Burlington Telecom Internet service area
- Provide proof of enrollment for at least one child on free or reduced-cost lunches through Universal Services National School Lunch program
- Must not have a past-due bill with Burlington Telecom
An Affordable Refurbished Computer, printer and basic software for $49.99 from our partners at:
Burlington Telecom has partnered with ReSOURCE to bring an affordable refurbished computer to all families who qualify for Edu-Net.
Follow these steps to claim your computer:
- Sign up for BT Edu-Net (must meet eligibility requirements)
- Visit ReSource and redeem the Computer Certificate provided at the time of service installation.
Call today to enroll (802) 540-0007 or Apply Now!
Already a BT customer and qualify to participate in Edu-Net?
No problem, just provide proof of eligibility and receive a monthly credit on your account.
Edu-Net pricing aplicable September-June of current school year, customer must reapply at the beginning of every school year to qualify.