Burlington Telecom Cable Advisory Council
Description of CAC Membership Duties We currently are accepting new members to the CAC, interested?
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
The Cable Advisory Council (“CAC”) is an entity formed and operating by authority of Burlington Telecom’s (“BT”) CPG with the State of Vermont to provide BT with ongoing public input on community needs and to serve as a vehicle for two-way communication with BT.
Greg Guma - email@example.com
Bob Hooper - Hooper9999@aol.com
Barry Whitmore - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandy Baird - email@example.com
Gahlord Dewald - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cable Advisory Council meetings will be held the first Tuesday of every other month at 5:00 p.m. here at Burlington Telecom.
More about BT:
- Settlement Information
- Legal Documents and Information
- Burlington Telecom Cable Advisory Council
- Burlington Telecom Advisory Board
- Wi-Fi Hotspots Around Burlington
- 12 Month Subscriber Agreement
- No Truck Roll Terms and Conditions
- Service Expansion Request
- Online Forms & Agreements
- 2016 Channel Guide
- Video on Demand
- Welcome to BT Smart Connect
- Interactive Channel guide