You may have noticed our new ads popping up in Seven Days recently. We are lucky enough to work with some amazing partners in our community. We are excited to highlight just a few of these partners over the upcoming months.
This month we’ve highlighted the work of Michael Metz and Generator, a innovation center spurring on work for entrepreneurs, engineers and artists in downtown Burlington. Michael Metz, a community activist and local entrepreneur with 35+ years experience working in the world of printable electronics, was instrumental in creating Generator and now serves as the president of its board of directors. Ranging from 3D printing to wearable technology to hand-tooled leather masks, Generator is the home for some of Burlington’s most creative innovators. If you’re interested in learning how to use that 3D printer or make jewelry, they offer a range of classes as well. Proudly providing a Gigabit of Internet, BT supports software and large app development that require extreme speeds. Learn more about Generator through Burlington Free Press’ recent article here.
Check back monthly to learn about our next partner and some of the amazing work they do.
- 26 Jan 2015Community Feature Ads: Michael Metz and Generator
- 29 Dec 2014Select First Night events to be streamed by VCAM and BT
- 02 Nov 2014Charles’ Corner: “Guide” isn’t working
- 26 Oct 2014How to tackle Wi-Fi issues
- 02 Oct 2014Charles’ Corner: The Reboot
- 01 Oct 2014NEWSLETTER: Tech Jam, channel changes and more…
- 29 Sep 2014StoryHack VT 2014 Review
- 10 Sep 2014Industry Satisfaction